Ensuring citizens voice in Governance.
Coordinate and lead evidence-based advocacy on national emerging issues toward policy and program reform.
- Facilitate evidence-based constructive advocacy and information sharing by civil society organizations to inform government policy making process.
- Ensure government policies and programs are responsive to inputs from civil society and its organizations, consistent with the good governance principles of inclusiveness, transparency, and accountability.
Scope of work
- Monitor and Report
The National Advocacy Committee will serve as a platform for civil society organizations to:
- Identify citizen’s needs and emerging issues at subnational and national levels.
- Identify gaps in government policies, procedures and budget allocations.
- Gather, analyze, refine and prioritize needs and issues for policy response.
- Develop coordinated advocacy approaches toward relevant government authorities.
- Conduct evidence-based advocacy to ensure citizens’ needs are reflected in policy and program development at all levels.
- Regularly monitor, and report on, changes resulting from advocacy on policies, procedures and budget allocations.
In addition, NAC-PP members:
- Share and disseminate information through various means.
- Exchange capacity through tailor-made training by member organizations