The Anti-Corruption Subcommittee of National Advocacy Committee for Public Policy (NAC-PP) collects and analyzes all reported cases of corruption to inform the public of corruption risks and alert government authorities to the seriousness of corruption cases.
We view corruption as an abuse of entrusted power which hurts ordinary Afghans every day and in all dealings with authorities. Report Corruption! has been set up to:
- Collect information on the types of corruption faced by ordinary citizens
- Understand the root causes of corruption by analyzing the information received through the website
- Protect victims of corruption by providing legal advice
- Give victims of corruption a voice against corrupt practices
- Generate a base of evidence for advocacy against corruption
- Demand and monitor action by government authorities to address citizens’ complaints about corruption.
Report Corruption! has been set up to help you. No one should have to confront corruption alone. All reports of corruption to the Anti-corruption Subcommittee are received anonymously. Your name or other details will not be recorded by using this reporting mechanism.
Click here to report corruption